Group: Strategic Planning & PMO
The Strategy/PMO Manager is a member of the Strategic Planning unit and assists the Strategic Planning Lead in the development, definition and implementation of general PMO policies and processes
Functions & Responsibilities
• Provide support to internal customers and develop and maintain all performance dashboards and prepare reports to be submitted to project team.
• Analyze all data and project deliverables and ensure adherence to all timeframe and budget requirements.
• Maintain all work according to program office procedures and policies.
• Manage and recommend required improvements to all project methodologies.
• Assist in closure for all projects and perform required benefit analysis in collaboration with project team and maintain record of governance meetings.
• Maintain all management agreements and prepare reports.
• Perform financial analysis on all budgets and prepare various reports for all budget forecast.
• Evaluate all financials and assist to identify all key performance indicators.
• Provide support to various departments and ensure compliance to all policies and procedures to prepare all reports.
• Prepare various reports to identify all health risks and coordinate with change and technical manager to facilitate all follow up action.
• Collaborate with finance team to perform all associate activities and prepare appropriate summaries within required timeframe.
Required Qualification /Experience / Professional Membership
- Bachelors of Science degree in Management, Business or a related field
- Masters of Science degree in Project Management or a Master in Business Administration (MBA) will be an added advantage
- A recognized project management qualification in Prince 2, PMI, PMP and CPM is desirable.
- Certified Associate in Project Management or Project Management Professional
- At least 3 - 4 years in project management unit and preferably 3 years on a Managerial level.
- Experience in the financial Services industry is an added advantage
Required Skills / Competencies
· Results and Productivity
· Building Teams
· Emphasizing Excellence
· Strategic Focus and Thinking
· Visionary Thinking
· Openness to Input
· Inspirational Role Model
· Emotional Control and Composure
· Judgement and Decision Making
· Building Partnerships
· Customer Excellence
· Develops Others
· Information Technology Skills
· Problem Solving & Logical Reasoning
· Insurance Industry
· Customer Relationship Management
· Teamwork, Cooperation and Networking
· Goal and Result Oriented
· Planning and Organizing
· Customer Understanding
· Oral Communication &written Communication
· Organizational skills
· Analytical skills
· Target drive
· Well-developed interpersonal skills
· Strong numeracy ability
· Commercial awareness
· Communication skills
· Team working skills
- JOB ID:001
- CATEGORY:Strategic Planning & PMO
- CLOSING DATE:31 May, 2017
This job opening is already closed.